Information We Collect
When you use Trainity, we store data such as:
- Your name, email address, and phone number (account creator only)
- Your Slack ID
- The courses you create, enroll in, and progress through
- The images and videos you upload to the platform as part of the course (after marking course ready for review)
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data for several purposes, including:
- Providing and improving our services and products
- Understand and analyze usage trends
- Developing new features and products
- Communicating with you
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
Trainity retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and products to you and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to access and update your personal data, request deletion of your personal data, and to object to the processing of your personal data.
Trainity is committed to securing your personal data, and we take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. By using Serverless technologies and following best practices, we rely on high level of security provided by each vendor, like AWS for example.